Old 05-26-2013, 07:12 AM
BertieD

I LOVE the crazy quilt, LisaLisa. It's true--you can't put too much on a crazy quilt! Absolutely adorable! I cut labels out of clothes in my closet--found several brand new items, I think, that I've never worn. Most of my labels are Alfred Dunner, haha. From Farm & Fleet--that's where the cows shop! It's really hard to cut a lot of the labels out to leave anything around them. What are you going to use these for again, Krystyna? I tried to leave as much room as possible. The worst ones to cut off are in sweaters; only ruined one, haha. Probably too little for me now anyway and it's a Christmas sweater. I REALLY need to clean out my closet. I must have clothes going back at least 30 years in there. Never have been much of a shopper but I have accumulated too much for that one closet. I have an idea for my June mini. Not sure if I can make it work. Had another idea but can't find the picture now. Elisabrat, I let my DH have his say and the quieter I get, the more he knows I don't agree with him but like you, I don't think it's worth fighting over. My peace of mind is a LOT more important to me than WHO is right. If I'm right and I know it, I just won't say a thing and that ends it! (Sooner or later--once in a great while he will later admit I was right but I already knew that, lol!) A year from now it won't make any difference anyway.