Old 05-26-2013, 08:21 AM
janRN

Lots to catch up on. Somehow I didn't have some of the "pages" when I was checking out this thread. I love the block QNS made for Jeanie; I love 2 color, high contrast blocks. That's why your block was so hard for me to make QE--I kept wanting to throw a "zinger" color in there with the pastels. And Anael, love those fussy cut attic window-beautiful colors.

So sorry about Sammy-he's beautiful and his eyes make you want to pet him. Just love him, Mirab, and remember that final act of love is the most difficult to carry out. I'm making this journey right now with Patches. He still has 3 or 4 good days out 7 so we're doing the best we can for him. And yes, QE, he gets his favorite treat: $9.00/lb baby swiss cheese!

I told you all that I got a new car--very pretty white Pearl finish Equinox. Well, I came home from work Friday and parked out front like I've done for the 30 years I've lived here. A short time later a large truck (empty car carrier) came down my street and ripped a Comcast cable wire from the telephone pole. It sprung around and hit my car. The wire damaged the hood, front fender, passenger side mirror, both passenger side doors, rear quarter panel and roof!!!! The truck didn't stop, he may not even know he did it but it is legal for trucks to use our street though very few do. It was the "bleeping" Comcast wire that was hanging too low! Do you think they'll take responsibility? Who am I kidding. And MrJanRn just raised our insurance deductibles to $1000. Body shop guy thinks they may have to strip the finish from that side in spots and repaint. I'm so pi**ed!!! Oh well, it's only a car. Welcome to Jan's World LOL.
Anxious to get into the Bat Cave and get some more MB's done. Can't wait to see who's next. Have a good one ladies!!