View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:54 PM
romanojg

I too was thinking something different when I read the topic. I've been avoiding clicking on this all day and then decided what the heck.

I have 4 boys and one daughter. My first 3 sons they didn't have ultrasounds, my 4th son I knew he would be another boy. I was glad because I had wanted a girl so badly that it gave me time to adjust and be grateful for the child I had no matter what it was. Now my daughter, I had several ultra sounds and none of them would show me the gender. Even the one they did hours before inducing labor so I was shocked when I had a girl. Very happy and shocked. The nurses had kept saying will the heart rate is fast like a boy but I told her I had 4 boys and they were all different from time of conception till their birth so I wasn't listening to any of them. My daughter had ultra sounds the new 4D and 3D and you could tell on her daughters ultrasound that she looked just like her mama. She's over two now and still looks and acts like her mom. I now have a few more grandkids on the way and will be looking forward to them no matter what they are but i like knowing because it allows me to plan for them.

Whew! I'm glad this wasn't what I thought it was about in the beginning.