Old 05-26-2013, 06:48 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Good Evening, Everyone!

JanieW ... Thanks, but do you have a good cow pattern? I just have the big one from my PC, and a friend is going to use it, so if I do a cow, I have to go different. Challenge will be to get enough contrast between this floral and the background fabric. I'm sure many will take off parts and applique. I'm not in love with applique enough to do so. Fingers crossed for your DDIL.

Anael ... Excuses! ...... did you find any border fabric hiding in your stash?

OKSGlad ... and Cabella's is? What a great family story about 4-H and the Judging Team. Next thing will be the 3rd generation will be heading it up! Judging teams here are pretty competitive. They first have to compete in the county, then onwards to Tegionals and the Royal. A select team goes to Madison for the FFA competition there. So sorry the rain cancelled your memorial trip today ... hopefully another day soon.

JanRN ... OMG about your new car. Yes, it's only a car and thankfully you were no where near to be injured. However it's still your baby and you were proud of your Ynew wheels. Do you know the truck company? Any witnesses? You should go after them to pay. I'm proud of your Cheese TLC for Patches!

QNSue ... Well Said ... "Yep, we can still have those perfect moments at any age." Oh So True!!!

JanieW ... *gasp* Are the Americans infiltrating your mind with red/blue swapping going on? good laugh for the end of the night, about your Baby Dolls. Perhaps the others made sure you got the red, just so you could have the "honour"!!! When we had our joint Achievement Days, EVERYONE had to model whatever they made (if it was a sewing club). Thankfully, I never took the Pyjama Club!!!!