Old 05-27-2013, 12:30 AM
Anael

I've read every post Lots of information here!

Update on the twins: they had a great time at home. They slept like they've always been there. Mom and Dad didn't though as the alarm went off every half hour. There's no difference in signals between 'attention' and 'emergency' so they hardly slept.
When I arrived yesterday early evening Isa just had thrown up, my DS was the target this time. He had to change everything except his socks
Mick was acting like a big brother, kissing and cuddling, handing bottles and diapers.
Bram is going to the UMC Groningen within half an hour. My DS and DDIL are going too, my DDIL is riding with him in the ambulance. I hope to hear from them tonight.

The sun is shining, now I have to decide what to do Outside or quilting.....decisions, decisions LOL
I'm taking my killer kitty to the vet today, manicure, Weight Watchers and discussing her condition. She's not using the litter box lately, using the rug in the living room She's on special dry food so that can't be the problem. Since last summer she lost weight and isn't gaining it back on. She's not that old, will turn 13 in July.