View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 07:05 AM
Judith1005

Hi everyone, thanks for all your kind comments. We will be reaching the end of our rounds soon and there will be "More" eye candy to see. Stay tuned. lol

Today BlueRobins, I am going into the sewing room and will finish the last 5 blocks to get me to the next step. Or at least I hope so. I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the beautiful weather. Or at least I hope your having beautiful weather.

Yaya, TamMoo, and SewHappy, How are yall doing? Are your rounds progressing along? Have you had anything come up that you are dealing with. Any support we can give you? I was working through lack of motivation for awhile. But, I seem to have come through to the other side and am working with a vengeance. I just want DragonflyNana to love her final border and bring her flimsy to it's final conclusion.

Dragonfly Nana, how did the wedding go? Any pictures? I hope you had beautiful weather and that the wedding had minimal last minute challenges.!

Nice to see you Nancy. Your garden pictures are so beautiful. Is your garden flourishing in the near spring weather "finally"? How are your quilt teaching classes going? I so wish I lived close enough to take one of your free motion quilt classes. You do beautiful work on you SDM. (small domestic machine) I am thinking of quilting my RR top with a blend of SDM and big stitch hand quilting. Will check in later.