Old 05-27-2013, 09:18 AM
gardnergal970

I'm here QNS. Been lurking over the weekend and with so much going on, it's still hard to keep up.
Anael...so glad the weekend went without any hitches and that Mick felt needed. Lack of sleep adds up after awhile.
Mirabelle....so sorry about your pet. He was your company during those long times of bring along. How is DD's class going?
Jeanie...a wonderful block! Is the renovation coming along to your satisfaction?
Janie...baby dolls....that could be embarrassing to model when everyone else was fully clothed.
QuiltE....you get into some of the most interesting situations! Those quilt blocks are very challenging! I'll look for a cow in my paper piece book. I just might have one!
Carrie & OK....my kids were in 4-H too and they did their own work....I was just too busy with everything else to do more than coach them. It was a positive experience to be sure.
OK....sorry you got rained out. The weather station reports more rain today in Iowa...flooding even. Weather like that can take it's toll on everyone. Sure hinders the field work.
JanRN...what a mess with the new car. Aren't there clearance limits for wires so trucks don't do that? If Comcast was below the limits, you do have a case.
QNS....maybe you're just trying to get too much into your bedroom. Have you considered converting some of the living area into a sewing room? Since there is just the two of you it would be easy to adapt your space to what you do rather than what it might have been originally intended for. If DH has his own bedroom, you need your own space too without him expecting to make part of it his for his sewing. Move the sewing completely out of both of your bedrooms and have a more neutral area with adequate space around each work station for current projects and the necessary storage for the stash. Just a thought. OK is moving her sewing room into the dining room if I remember right.
Honchey....got the mail. Stay in touch during the busy summer you have planned. Enjoy your sister!
Putting borders in Easy Street so it can go to the quilter tomorrow. She just called that the Texas Star is quilted so I'll have that it put binding on. I would rather piece but it is a good feeling to get some things DONE!!!