View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:55 AM
omak

okay ... not sure ...
click on the button "post reply"
that will bring up a reply page.
you type in the reply box, and then scroll down and see three buttons ... submit and attach files are the ones you need to pay attention to.
click on attach files, and scroll down the page until you see a box that has a gray button in it "browse"
when you click on that button, it will bring up the file that is holding your pictures.
click on the picture you want to upload. Click on the "open" button in your picture file .... the addy will appear in the attachment box next to the "browse" button ...
then, add up to two more files if you choose to do so ... do NOT preview your work ... click on submit under the reply box and in a moment, you will be seeing your actual submission on the thread you wanted to put it in.

Now! In order to remember all of what I have just written, you can print it out OR
go up to the file button at the top of the page.
drop down menu will allow you to open a new window ... if you minimize the screens and move them around on your screen a bit, you will be able to see my words on one screen and your work on the other one.
I will be waiting a few more minutes before having to go out and feed.
After that, I won't be back for half an hour or forty minutes.
let me know how it goes <g>
<wave>