Old 05-28-2013, 06:00 AM
janRN

QNS, how do you like the new Eleanor Burns book? I was supposed to go to a demo today by her sister, Pat Knoechel where she was showing the book and patterns. Instead I'm sitting here waiting for the insurance adjuster to come and give me an estimate on my car damage and I'm covered in hives from head to toe! I was on an antibiotic for the past 3-4 days for a sinus infection; turns out I'm allergic to Sulfa. Who knew? Glad I work for my primary care doc, I just ran over there and had him check me. He laughed, says nurses are his worst patients, just take Benadryl and come to work tomorrow LOL. I was anxious to check out this book because quilting and cooking are my two favorite hobbies.

Such great news about the twins altho I'm sure there's a little anxiety there, too. It's real different caring for them at home but oh! what a blessing.

Mirab, still thinking about you.

Has anyone kept track of the page numbers where the MBs are posted? I started to so I could refer back to them when I got that person's name but I missed some. Oh well, I guess you guys won't mind potluck blocks.

Dreary day here, good day for sewing if I wasn't drowsy already from the Benadryl. Have a good one!