View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 06:14 AM
LovingIzabella

Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.

First let me say that there should never,ever be anything negative posted on the Boomerang threads. This swap is supposed to be about making friends and in turn making blocks for our new friends. If we cannot support each other, than we are not to tear each other down. I know we all get excited and we all have plans for our blocks but making people feel bad because they might have to mail their blocks on the very last day is just mean. People join this swap because we do have a longer turn around allowing time for them to do what needs to be done in life and still enjoy swapping.

Second I know there are several blocks still missing in this group and I can tell you that my blocks & goldendogs will be mailed out by the deadline. I will get in touch with those who haven't mailed by then and see if there is something they need help with. Our first effort should be to see if we can help someone in need, not penalize them.

Lastly, I hope we can all remember that we all work at our own pace. People do updates sometimes to keep their own records straight not to put pressure on anyone. Other people don't update and then do one or two large ones. How people stay on track is up to them and we should not assume they are stating they want their block back immediately just because they post. I hope everyone will share pictures of the blocks they have received and I hope even more will share their finished products.

Now I hope we can get back to making friends and blocks for our friends. June 1st is coming and so is the next boom. I hope to see all of you there. I personally will not be swapping in the next one but I will continue to host for all of you who still wish to play
Hugs
April