Old 05-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Sdwill

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Sdwell sorry you won't be in the swap,but glad you are responsible enough not to join when you know you won't be able to play by the rules. Hope to see you back soon.Have a nice memorial day everyone.Hugs Mary
I try to play by all the rules. I just don't want to be a person that is responsible for someone getting their package late.

We live on FIL's farm. He's up in his mid 80's now (& health is failing) and BIL works the farm full time. The rest of us all have full time jobs of our own but help out during the hay season. BIL is trying to keep FIL from over doing it and keep him off of the tractors (he tears something up everytime). BIL and his wife have been gone all weekend helping their son and DIL move so we were in charge. I looked up yesterday and asked DH who left the bushog hooked up to one of the tractors because FIL was driving down the road on it (we figured out FIL is no longer able to hook the equipment up to the tractors by himself so we keep everything disconnected). DH just said a few choice words about he was either going to be working on a tractor or bushog before his brother got home. I have a time trying to keep up with my FIL and my mom. It's a 30 minute drive to my mom's so we finally hired someone to take care of her yard work and be a "handyman" for her. She actually pays him for the yard work, we cut him a check every month for all the extras and checking in on her. He even goes down and takes her trash to the road for us every week.