View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:06 AM
drgranny

Originally Posted by tessagin View Post
Is that Oh No not another one? My niece found a kitten and her daughter (6 yrs. old at the time) fed it. When it would whine, she gave it her doll's pacifier. That cat is 3 now and dares any one to mess with that pacifier. Their cat's name is "KATT".
That is funny!! My daughter called me up one morning (about 5 yrs ago) and said, mom, do you have time to take care of a baby? What kind of baby? says I. She found a tiny kitten in a neighbors yard. It was yelling its head off. Just barely had its eyes open. I said ok. It was a longhaired tiger tabby like a main coon cat. I bottle fed the little booger every 2-3 hours. Kept her in a plastic tub till she was big enough to get about on her own. It was really funny! When she was really hungry she would grab her bottle and growl and claw it. I started calling her TeenyMeeny. It stuck and she has lived up to her name!! At the time I had a little dog that was paper trained. The kitten was sniffing around the paper and tinkled on it. So I got a little bitty plastic box and put litter in it and she was trained instantly! She also caught her first mouse when she was about 3 months old. The mouse was a baby too. She turned into a beautiful cat with 5" long whiskers. I'll see if I have a pic of her and post it.