Old 05-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Wink To my Quilties here on the Board

Today as I sit here dealing with the pure fright of starting a new chemo TOMORROW that has nasty little side effects that leave your hands & feet numb, you cant eat or drink cold things, and you freeze .... DH goes to the post office and comes in with a package ..... and an envelope for me .... Jean D you stepped inside my heart and my faith and reminded me to give it to GOD he is THE HEALER ..... thanks you so much ... and thanks for the mini quilt , the buttons, and the pins I love them all they are hanging on the wall in my sewing room now ...... then there was a pup with a cold nose that bumped me and said girl you got this .... ..thanks so much mscupid804... ladies you are such a support system .... although I have never met you ..... you are some awesome people who get me through with your cheer and your beautiful tiny quilts ..... never change any of you ..... you are awesome .... if I can ever be of help to any of you just let me know .... thanks to all who pray for me and all the cards and gifts .... I will get through this to play in the little quilt world again .....
Attached Thumbnails sam_1196.jpg  

Last edited by Crazy Quiltin Robin; 05-28-2013 at 10:20 AM.