View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:10 AM
joanelizbay

Judy, so sorry to hear you are still having problems! If I can do anything to help you please let me know..you have ALWAYS been good at the swaps we have done together and Im sure you would have had them out way before now if health didnt get in the way! My son still LOVES the block you made me, Compass Star maybe? Anyhow..I dont feel anyone was rude or being hateful...just stating opinions and never intended it to be a downer...April is right, people LOVE to see updates and pictures so they can get ideas from others...and when someone is quiet they worry about them, alot of times this is why they post, to try to get a positive response! This IS A FUN swap...one Ive done for 9 times now and will do the next one and the next and the next....I DO understand that people want to hear if they will have their blocks on time or not so they know how to proceed..its NOT a criticizm of anyone, its like having to turn in a term paper on time...you have to let the teacher know if you are going to be late!! Thank GOD I dont have to do that anymore! April might give me an F! LOL