View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 05:49 PM
urgodschild2

Wow I can't believe that some people are upset. I like seeing the updates because then I can check if I have made a mistake. I don't mind people taking to the last min. to do their blocks and I just don't pay attention to those who are anxious to have their blocks all back in two months. I just smile about it. This is the first time that I was in all 5 groups so I got to know everyone. It was fun and still is fun. Yeah I still have several blocks to come back but hey...life happens and sometimes we have the best intentions and it just doesn't work out. I am totally a flexible person and so I guess I am just thrilled to see a block come in and if they are not all here by the middle of June...so what.
Tracibug....I realize that you are really having a really hard time and I want tyou to know that if you don't get to my blocks....it won't be the end of the world for me. Those blocks will become pillow cases for my grandkids who will love them dearly...so don't stress.
Anyone else out there having problems (personal or health) and can't get to mine......hey all in due time.....when ever you get to it, you get to it.

April I will deffinitely be in the next boom but I don't think I w ill tackle all the groups. LOL. Everyone stay happy.