View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Sandrea

Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
Picture, please?
Hi bearisgray.....Uhmmm....did you happen to notice, where it says how many blog entries.....It was number "1". I was not even sure I would know how to post a blog. tee hee. I wanted to share what I did cause it was so cute but I don't even know how to put a picture on here or how to even take a picture with the camera to transfer to the computer. I am a newbie, still learning how to get around on here but I have learned so much from all of you and I just had to share the tiny scrap project I did. I had to teach a class at the American Sewing Guild Sewing Retreat in Sebring last month and I taught the stitch and slash pillow and that was how I ended up with all the pretty discarded pieces. So the little mosaic, or puzzle like piece was born....and all the ladies in the class went bonkers over it and couldn't wait to make one up for themselves. They had all kinds of ideas to use it for. Some one said here about making pillows for her camper. That would be awesome. Putting tulle over them and FM on it would give a totally different look, pretty, but not what I was trying to achieve here. But is was so much fun arranging the little pieces all over the fusible. (And pressing keeps them attached to the fusible.) P.S. now I have to figure out how to post a picture. haha