Old 05-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

I guess I dont understand.... you have the DJ software, right? Were you able to rename all the square and triangles you have photos of and 'save as... mya1, etc' so that they show up in your chart? The only thing I had a problem with was deciding how many pixels to assign for width and height. With the triangles it depended on what direction they faced because you need to save them with the proper orientation [direction of the base and point of tri] and size them at roughly 40 [for the base direction which will be the width for the TR and BR] by 70-80 for the height of the triangles [which will be the 'width' for the LS and RS triangles because the points point outward to the side]. For the kites - I dont think I sized them exactly right but I can at least see what they look like. I think they should probably be sized 75x75. You need to fix the orientation of the kites by using that arrow that turns in a circle rather than rotating 1/4 turn. I hope this helps?? If not PM me and I will give you my phone number and walk you through it
M