View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 04:16 AM
nancia

i have no excuse, but i have traded in my wagon for a scooter with helmet and pads. those falls from the wagon were just too tough on my old bones and i resent bouncing down the street! the more i tell myself i can't and i won't, the more i seem to buy. my sister wants a watercolor quilt, not the pink ribbon quilt i had planned (and started). my ddil wants a scenic/ picture quilt-- i have no idea what she wants! i sent her a picture of one, and she screamed, TOO Modern. honestly, if she thinks i'm making a kingsize dragon, she's insane!! and meanwhile, my dgd, who will be 2 in august, is not getting a quilt for this b'day. mom would like me to make an over the top minnie mouse dress! it is way tooooo cute to say no. i will post pics when it's done!
my dd has been given a handstitched flimsy and she wants me to finish it and quilt it. am i up for this? i don't know~ but i don't have ANY '30's fabric and the quilt has no back! so everyone conspires for me to buy more more!! i'm going to have to knock down walls pretty soon. oh, wait! i can use the space where i used to park the wagon~~