View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:47 AM
travelinggramma

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
Yeah I still have several blocks to come back but hey...life happens and sometimes we have the best intentions and it just doesn't work out. I am totally a flexible person and so I guess I am just thrilled to see a block come in and if they are not all here by the middle of June...so what.
Anyone else out there having problems (personal or health) and can't get to mine......hey all in due time.....when ever you get to it, you get to it.

April I will deffinitely be in the next boom but I don't think I w ill tackle all the groups. LOL. Everyone stay happy.
I am in no hurry to tackle a project with the blocks now so please don't rush on mine.
I LOVE to see everyones display of blocks all together. So if you'all would PLEASE (pretty please with sugar on top) post your pictures on the site I would greatly appreciate it! I have gotten so many ideas for swaps and fabrics and colors and patterns and combinations from YOUR pictures. Thank you for swapping with me and I would love to see my block play with others!