View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 02:28 PM
SandyinZ4

Nancia, I am glad you have a helmet and pads. Don't want those old bones getting hurt. Sounds like you have enough work to keep you busy all summer. Just be sure and post pics so we can see your progress. Like you said, that wagon space is going to come in handy. And what in the world is a flimsy?
Nammie...can you post a pic of German Lace...and what does one do with it? I am really curious.
Emma, Dispensation allowed...no rules here. I think anytime we plan something and need the fabric because we don't have it...that is ok.
I am walking behind the wagon for a few days as I could not resist and had to buy a tad more of some really cool fabric. I had bought just a FQ to use for the class I am taking this fall of a colorful braided quilt. But then I ended up finding out that it was just perfect for the table runner swap I am in so used some of it. So I bought 2 yards. It is from a line called Return to Atlantis. But I told DH today that I really plan to cease buying for a while until I can get caught up on the 3 quilts I have yet to do this year. I know you all will help pull me back up on the wagon. :-)