View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:24 PM
loves2quilt

I knew youd like him..it was very funny watching him and he did move the blue square around, it was too funny. A few months ago he kept getting down and we couldnt figure out how..he wouldnt do it when we were watching, (his cage is on a base about 3 ft tall) and then one day he knocked his towel off and shimmied right down the leg to get to the floor. I sleep on the couch alot, because of my back, for some reason it feels better than the bed, anyway, many mornings I will wake up and he will be right in front of my face saying "What are you doing?". First time freaked me out! He says pretty bird, what are you doing, he will bang his beak on his cage like hes knocking and say come in! He wolf whistles, shave and a haircut and something we havent figured out. He very curious and always wants to be right there with you. And yes, he leaves "gifts" and when I saw him on the quilt the first thing I did, well, after taking some pics, was check to make sure he didnt leave me anything! Luckily not. I got him a few years ago from a friend and hope to have many more.