View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 05:09 AM
Elisabrat

Tell you what after seeing the complete oblideration of homes in Oklahoma crying over missing blocks will NOT be on my list of things I do. I wish them home sure but they wont break the bank if they dont arrive. NOTE: I am moving middle of June so if you have not sent by then they wont come to me so dont worry about finishing keep the fabric. I have a house in utter mess right now. I have it 90 percent packed and hate living in .. boxs and unfinished things but you cant pack it all ie coffee makers are oh so good to leave out right? Traci hear you on packing but girl it wont pack itself. So when push comes to shove you are going to have to do it daunting as it is. And in future swaps this is for all of you sign up for one.. figure if you can do two after that then three...start somewhere .. SAFE so you know your proud others are excited and you still get the .. rush of sharing with us all but at a level you can comfortably end up at without stress. I am on dialysis. last time I did two a big swap and a little one I finished fine but it was hard. this time one and I took longer and felt better. food for thought be happy girls life is really short.