Old 05-30-2013, 12:27 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Back from town and unloaded everything myself and put away all groceries with three big fryers waiting my attention in the kitchen sink...at 89 cents a pound for chicken, I got three. Also, since our Ben Franklin is closing on the 15th of June, a big portion of what I got was fabric and notions from them at 30 percent off. US Cellular has a water resistant cell phone now, so that is what I selected. the hinge broke in the other one, so even with a new battery, it was a problem.

yep, Dh did clean up the garage a bit; floor is swept and things look a bit neater. It was his day yesterday at dishes and he finally washed them this morning...finishing just as I got home.

Water is rising here very fast. It started raining before I came out of Wal Mart, last stop of the morning...a small group stood waiting for it to let up...so I wise cracked that I thought I had ordered it wait on the rain until I got home...and of course everyone laughed. Weather is saying two more days of 'possible tornadoes' in the area. Conditions are right for them to form. Hurricanes were the watch word on the Gulf; I always said, "Well, I guess if the Lord wants me to have a clean attic, He will take the roof off the house!" but it never happened. May all of you be safe.

Yes, how are the Sew Grands doing?

Last edited by QuiltingNinaSue; 05-30-2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: change a word.