Old 05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

As usual so much chatter, Jeanie still haven't located the camera to take a pic of the B. Fritchie's Star. That's my mission tonight! DD lovely star scrappy from Honchey! Sew Glad yours arrived Anne and that you like it. Hey short "do" in time for hot weather! Enjoy the grands. I see DD's sharing a cuppa with QNS--great addition.

Jan, I'm a TWC junkie, too so am always checking who's under the radar--yes QNS we've been watching your weather too. Looks like what you had today slid to the east as it went north--was able to get some lawn mowed after a trip to town today. Since I'm not in the field- I might as well get something done outside. Bought a few flowers today. This is the time to put in perennials--you don't have to water them and they should grow.

RE: Benedryl Did you know that Tylenol PM is Benedryl and Tylenol? I keep the B on hand for DS's allergies when he comes to visit, also if someone gets into the wild parsley (bad rashes from it) and for the occasional sleep aid. Why didn't I think of it last night when it was 3:00 AM and finally sleeping at 6:00?--groggy day today.

Thanks for the brownie, Carrie--but I scraped off the frosting--not a peanut butter fan, but don't let that keep you from sharing them again. DD's lucky to have a mom like you!

So what's the next step on the GChoice quilt, Anael? Your Nelly Moser is so pretty. My clematis is just starting to green up and have two more to plant at the fence at the end of the lane. Such a nice plant to have in the garden, isn't it?

Welcome back April--glad you are on the mend. Our daily aches and pains are so minor to what you must have been through.

Later--stay safe all.