Old 05-31-2013, 03:30 AM
BertieD

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 View Post
Her is a little story just for ya'all..
I made a crazy quilt for my partner and when I was finished I fell in love with it and it matched my bedroom perfectly (I just moved in the house last year)...SO..I just couldn't bring myself to part with it(I know I was being greedy) so I decided to make another as close to the first one as I could..and I did make the second one and it was so very close to the first one that I was happy..I mailed the quilt to her this week, so I am going to post a picture of the quilt I kept and let you see my baby
Kathy
Well, NanaKathy, that lil quilt would have been just perfect for me for the red white and blue June swap! Love all the doodads, but what is that long shiny thing that looks like a needle on the righthand side on the white block. A pretend needle? I'm glad I'm not the only one who would do such a thing as make it and then keep it for myself, haha. I have my red, white and blue for June almost done and have been thinking along those lines but I have trouble making the same thing twice--one reason I would get one end of pillowcase tubing embroidered and then the other end just sat there, duh!