View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 06:55 AM
Caroline S

Default Scored 301 Card Table

Noel, a QB buddy (thanks Noel), sent me a Craigslist link for a sewing machine table listed for $45. When I first saw the photo it looked like a Featherweight table. I tasked DD to pursue the table. One of DD's friends picked it up for us. DD then called me to say that it was not a Featherweight table as her Featherweight did not fit in the table and she could not find any markings on the table that denoted Singer. I picked up the table yesterday and it was painted the same Mocha color as my 301. Hmmmm, it HAS to be some kind of Singer card table. Once I hauled it past DH, who rolled his eyes and said "what do you have now?" and got it upstairs and started cleaning it. I finally found the Simanco name and model number stamped on the back metal support bar. Whooo Hoooo! The table model is 148121 and Millie, my 301 now has a table to sit in. There are a few small veneer issues on the corners and sometime in the past someone had attached a piece of molding to one top edge with a ruler applied to it. Or did they come that way?

Attached Thumbnails more-pics-009.jpg   more-pics-007.jpg