Old 05-31-2013, 07:24 AM
createfourpaws

Default June 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a PRIZE!!!!!

On June 1st weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On June 30th weigh yourself again and PM me your total weight loss. This is weight lost not percentage. I will announce the winner on July 3rd.

The Prize is a themed FQ from each member who signs up and sends it to the hostess. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and the FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

PM me for the mailing address. FQ's must be received by the 15th of the month to be eliigible for the winning FQ's.

I ask that you check in on the board by posting something, so we know you are still with us on a weekly basis.

Chit chat is allowed as well as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as possible to keep us on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}.

As summer approaches, we need bright things to remind us of cheery days. This month themes is anything PURPLE. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you can. If you don't have a FQ, you can send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please mail your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner (could be you) have worked hard for the prize pot of FQ's.

Remember to make healthy choices, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!

Sign up deadline is June 4th @ 9 pm CST. You are encouraged to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To sign up you just need to post to the thread and PM me for the mailing address.

Welcome and good luck to each and every one.