Old 05-31-2013, 10:25 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, GardenGal, it may be a mistake I am making letting dh move 'some' sewing back into the sew room which he is taking advantage of to be sure to push my buttons...and letting me know I need to help him sort things out that he does not need...for sewing and his clothing to wear that are in his closets and drawers. He comes charging into my room or where ever I am to tell me how bad he feels, what I did wrong or to blame me for something one more time, so placement of self does not keep him away and still creates 'stress'. But we have been married for 47 years, and have had good times and bad times together...raising a family and retiring. Now we have lots of time together! At least, he is not running around on me or drinking in the tavern! Wish he had a few interests or friends to pursue, but sadly, he does not...other than his computer and TV and outside work & gardening.

If he wants to 'get' along we do; if he doesn't, Heaven help me. (to keep my mouth shut!) I did spend $$$$ getting the setup I wanted in the sewing room and he deserves some time to sew on it too...and if I wanna use his tools in the garage in his workshop...I just might!! (Or not!)

By using Kosker salt and coarse ground pepper, my blood pressure has dropped back into normal range.