Old 05-31-2013, 08:38 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Oh JanieW ... there is NO deadline! Besides I won't have mine done either. I still need some of the Siggie Blocks to wing their way back here! The June 1st date was just one I put out there to help nudge some activity with hopes that some things would get made. You have SO much on your plate ... so totally understandable that you have not got at it. Great that you now have a plan!!! And yes, I am anxious to know WHAT it is!!!! I know ... I have NO patience!!

W4Me ... I bet even the 40wt Aurifil is still pretty fine. I was using some of my Aurifil variegated tonight. So glad that I have the thread stash!!! I'm glad you are enjoying the two ... and finding ways to combine the two talents. Isn't that what they call "Mixed Media"? You're racing right along!!

W4Me and DHMom ... Just so you both know, I have enough accounting in me that I can be picky picky picky. I think you both know that already! The last few years I have gotten more relaxed on that. And then there are times when I am still hugely nit-picky to the point of annoyance! The old thing of, if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing right .... whether it be accounting or otherwise.