View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 08:59 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

June 1st is my mother's birthday, so in memory of her I would like to post a few pictures. I hope you don't mind. She was older (76) and thin when she passed away, and my sweet dad is thin now. He is 80 now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]416469[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]416470[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]416471[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]416472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]416473[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]416474[/ATTACH] Mom said the first thing she sewed was a apron in home economics in school, and then she did so well that the teacher ask her to pick out a dress pattern from what the teacher had. Mom picked out a pattern in a size that mom said was very big on her, because she didn't know what size she was. Her mom was very poor, and raised 10 children by herself. Mom and dad were married almost 60 years. (The quilt block I made for my partner is made from all fabric that my mother gave me shortly before she passed away, except for the green).

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails momsquiltsandmomanddad.jpg   quilts3-small-.jpg   quilts-2-small-.jpg   quilts6-small-.jpg   quilts4-small-.jpg  

quilts99-small-.jpg