View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Lv2sew2011

Hey everyone, well we had tornado's again last night and once again I've made it through spent a lot of time in our storm shelter the last tornado that had touch down in Moore that did all the damage missed me by 1.4 miles boy was I grateful. Thanks for thinking about me, as far has you guys sending me anything no need for that, however I am making children quilts for the children that have lost everything and if you would like to make maybe a couple of blocks, or top, or donate to help buy batting, thread ect. That would help me a lot, I am working with another lady in Oklahoma to make these quilts.
At this time I have not received any tops from this group. Also in the next few months I will be moving, I'm getting out of Moore. We are going to be moving closer to my mother and father that are in bad health so I can keep a close eye on them and not only that my husband wants to retire and we want to travel, so we have a RV that we are going to stay in for a while until we get tired of traveling then we will get us another house to live in closer to my family. So who ever has my top would you please mail it to: Donna Graef PO Box 42 Orlando Oklahoma 73073 after every one is done with it, also you can mail the next top I have to do to the same address. My mother is making me a sewing room in her home and that's where I will be doing my sewing after we move there. As far as the mailings for the children I will continue to have them sent here until I post that I've moved. Well with that going to get busy sewing children quilts and will check back here in few days. Take Care and God bless,
Donna

Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 06-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.