Old 06-01-2013, 03:02 PM
meanmom

Have a great relaxing time in Hilton Head. We started the day with a water aerobics class. Then headed to our cabana at the beach. The weather is great. About 83 with a gentle breeze. I spent a lot of my day sitting in a lounge chair reading a book with a tasty drink in my other hand. We got in the pool a few times and in the ocean. The waves were a little high today so we didin't spend a lot of time in the ocean. My DD and I went for about a 3 mile walk down the beach. Now we are cooking shish-ka bobs on the grill. Man this is the life. I need to find me someone to give me the money to continue like this.
One of the golf cart shuttle drivers is a great cook. THe aerobics teacher was telling us about his awesome cheesecakes. He doesn't give out his recipes but he did tell me how he makes it. A maple bacon cheesecake topped with peaches and several other unique ones. Apparently a couple of local restaurants sell them. I think we are going to head to one tomorrow. Hope I don't gain too much weight.
Pat