Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 AM
lauriejo

Okay I'm in again. I really need to up my game, I'd like to lose some serious belly before the family reunion at the end of July. The last couple of weeks in May I quit my walking and so I ended up at a stalemate for the month. So this month I'm getting back on my feet. I think I will try to walk before work instead of waiting until evening.

meanmom Hilton Head sounds wonderful! A few splurges on vacation are good for you. You will come home more rested and motivated.

Lisa what has the doctor said about the swelling in your leg? My left foot, it's the one with the toe I keep breaking, swells everytime I stand too long or if it gets really hot. I keep forgetting to ask the doctor when I am in for something else, and it isn't bothering me enough to go in just for that.

Kathleen congrats on making the 160's, isn't it wonderful to see the numbers change! I haven't seen the 160's in years, maybe this will be my year.

Pam I am looking forward to having babies to lug around again, but not quite yet since DS is still in college and not working even. I think it would be easier to plop the little one on your hip instead of the car seat, remember when it seemed like it was a permanent fixture?

I looked up info on the cinnamon and honey for weight loss. All the sites I read stressed that it had to be raw honey, not the processed stuff from the grocery. Guess I'll start checking out the farm markets this week. Here's a link to an article on livestrong - http://www.livestrong.com/article/10...y-lose-weight/