Old 06-02-2013, 08:40 AM
gardnergal970

Watched with dismay this morning as two foxes played in an area I had just reclaimed from weeds and poison ivy and planted with hostas and petunias. Then my DH saw them a little later digging in the new bed I had made to border my box garden. We don't dare shoot in town or I might have tried! The fox population is growing in our neighborhood and something has to be done about it.
Thanks all for posting flower pictures.
DD...is that your DD or DGD? I'm confused. Did she sew the entire quilt?
Carrie...your friend's wedding quilt is beautiful. I like those colors too.
Honchey...what a sleepover! They will never forget it.
QuiltE...suntea is probably the mildest and it sure is easy to make.
QNS...the shop hop is all month but it sounds like you do pretty good locally too.
Jeanie....more fires in CA. Any more close to you? The smoke sure wouldn't help either you or your husband? How is the remodel coming?
Dubib...welcome back. I was sure too that you would have your MB...at least the replacement one from OK. She mentioned when she mailed it and I though it was just shortly after you left.
Anael...oh to have the babies handy whenever you want to love on them. Does your DS realize that is he angry with Mick so much? He has it be tired and might not realize how short he is with Mick. Such an adjustment for everyone!
Mirabelle....thinking of you. Your DH either is or soon will be going to work and you will be without your companion to keep you company....many {{{hugs}}}}!
June's MB is ready to go but in a box so it doesn't jump in the mail too soon. I did cut some corner blocks for that special quilt and figured out the size. Under her breath...."control yourself, control yourself!" The quilt will go together pretty fast so I'm using it as a reward for the class project that is full if curves and fussy to sew. Almost done sewing the binding....by hand!....in the Utopia quilt...a M&M BOM from last year. A couple more waiting for binding...can you tell what is not my favorite activity? Off to a graduation this afternoon...have a good day everyone!