Old 06-02-2013, 09:06 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... while I know you understand your BF being with her DD, I know you were looking forward to the mini-getaway. Grouchy Ladybug ... I don't think I'd want her! I'd be feeling all buggy!!!! Maybe Anael wants her for her DGS and his fantasy with the bugs?

Honchey ... Those photos make me smile!!!!! What a Grand Grandma you are and how many good memories you are instilling in them. Did your DH come thru with their Dunkin' Donuts? How old are the boys? For some reason, I was thinking they were much younger? And what else do you have planned for them today?

GGal ... oh how disappointing! Is it evil to HOPE that these foxes get poison ivied? The sad part is that there are townies who will be saying "save the foxes", will be feeding them in their yards ... and not considering the negatives of encouraging them. You can send your binding to me ... I don't mind doing it and actually find it quite relaxing. I just get onto the couch, have all the things I need within reach (needle, thread, scissors, hair clips for "pinning" the binding as I stitch and tea!) and turn on the TV with some nice music or a mindless show and go at it. By the time I get it that far, I am anxious to see it all finished. The binding makes it SO complete. Looks like you have been making good use of your new machine with lots of great projects almost done ... and more in the works too! You definitely need to go on that Shop Hop and get more!!!

MiraB ... missing you!!! and hoping that you'll come back to play with us again, soon! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Moi? ... have all the straight stitching done on the 3 Out to Pastures last night. Then made 2 placemat tops out of yet more of the leftovers ... they can give me some practice runs before I go at the rest of OTP. I love my new machine ... not so much the learning curve!!!! Now if only there was a magic wand to make the transitions instantaneous! Hey, a girl's gotta dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!