Old 06-02-2013, 09:29 AM
carriem

Honchey--your GSs look liked they are having a great time.

QNS--we have that panel at the QS where I work. Along with the Hungry Caterpillar and a couple other Eric Carle panels (he is the author or the children's books, not the company who does the panels) and yardage to match.

Ggal--I am sorry to hear about the fox! Can they be trapped? Maybe call the city/animal control to see how to get rid of them?

On the subject of tea/coffee...I mostly stick to water. DH drinks tea all year round though. We boil water in the tea pot, pour it over tea bags in quart jars, seep until dark enough, remove bags, and store in the fridge. I just use Lipton Decaffeinated "Iced Tea" bags. When I want a hot drink on a cold day I do have chai tea once in a while.

No sewing this weekend. Gone most of Saturday at a family reunion...just MIL, youngest DD and I went. We stopped by a fun quilt shop on the way....got FQs to make myself and MIL each a purse. She hasn't been into a quilt shop in years so loved seeing all the fabrics and samples. It was fun to see her enjoying herself. MIL doesn't go far from home unless she has to, taking her 2hrs there and then back again was a long trip. Her family was very happy to see her (us).