Old 06-02-2013, 01:28 PM
terriamn

My eye was bugging me last week then on Frdiay I woke up with what looked like a pinkt fibger in the bottom to middle of my eye. Eye docgot me in right away and was more then a little nervous with her ho and hums then when she asked if I had eaten that morning I really got concerned. She sent me to the surgeons office it was about 2 when they finished all their tests and I had a tetached retina. Had to have surgery right away. Because I had had cooffee and a wonderful cookie had to wait till yesterday morning to have the operation. Spent a miserable night worrying, Had surgery then needed to spend the day and night flat on my stocache to keep the gas bubble they inserted in place. Went back to today to have bandages removed and boy do I have a pretty shinner, doc said it looked good and should start getting vision back in several weeks. I assumed that meant the eye would just be dark but it's not you see the bubble bouncing and moving about. Totally bizarre. Not sure when I will be able to sew again. Bummer Terriamn