Old 06-03-2013, 05:18 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

I can't think of a better way to start the day, then a stroll amidst QNSue's floral haven ... beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your bounty with us!!!

CarrieM
... what a good DDIL you were, to take your MIL to the reunion! Good that you turned it into a FART, with new purses to follow for the two of you!

JeanieG ... A new week, and perhaps some progress with the insurance issues! I'm sure you are anxious to see some progress. Hope you are feeling better!

Anael ... ooooooooh the SewGrands really are SewGrand!! Thanks for the latest pics!!
I know, it's all about practice practice practice ... which I worked on yesterday. However, I've never been good with imaginary things and do better with serious real things. So I have a feeling I will be just jumping in and hoping for the best!

JanRN ... yup straight stitching done and a lot of practicing. Yes, I was envious of you and your S16 for the high clearance and incredible visibility!!! I would feel like I was making progress and then ... would mess up on the routine! Practice Practice Practice!!! .... but I am not patient! Good Luck with those dastardly raccoons!

DublB ... You'll probably find the home you want ... when you least expect it!

MiraB ... Chances are you'll need more than that one cuppa ... how about the whole pot? or some espresso? Welcome Back!! ... I've missed you, but totally understand your need to allow yourself the time to recover. For now, maybe you just want to cuddle into your favourite quilt and be quiet? It's all about doing what works for you that is important. Take care!