Thread: Craftsy Classes
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 AM
fireworkslover

I hesitated for a few months before I plunged in. I buy when they are on sale and have not regretted it yet. There are also FREE classes and I've taken some of those. Several things I like: you can watch when it's convenient for you, you can replay sections as much as you want, you can ask questions and the instructor plus other classmates will answer you, you can see what others are doing for their practice or projects as well as share your own, the camera angles are in close so you can see clearly what the instructor is doing. I have not experienced this but others have said if a class was not what they were expecting or wanted - they got a refund from Craftsy. If you have interests that aren't served by taking a class where you live , this is a perfect solution. I used to buy a book to learn a new technique and go from there. With Craftsy classes, since it is interactional, you can get an answer to a question in a day or two or less. I had a question for Cindy Needham and it was beyond what she knew so she ended up asking another instructor and got back to me in a few days. It was great to be able to have that access of information.