Old 06-03-2013, 10:40 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Maybe it's the sunshine QE!! Just getting to email etc this am.
Checked on dublb's packet--I did put tracking on it and after a week of lollygagging between Iowa and Texas it should be in her mailbox tomorrow!
Woke up with sore back and the Grands cold--hope it doesn't last. Guess I will have to go back to chiro this week- Doc told me to give it a couple of days--sore in the am when I get up--then take a bunch of aspirin and maybe good all day. Love this new decade I'm in! Does not go well with this time of year and lots to be done outside. All the rain we've had makes grass grow and then it's hard to find a day to mow. The corn planter is rolling today-finally. Looks like we will condense 3 weeks of work into one. Hopefully can make hay while the sun shines.
Such pretty babies and young boys. A joy at any age--love the tents-forts; such fun.
QNS those flowers are just spectacular!
Lovely finishes by young and old and some in between!
Nasty foxes--trade you for a dog!!! Isn't it frustrating when a quick 5 minutes they can destroy 2 weeks of work, GGal? I'm with QE on the binding--once I get to that it means just a short time and quilt can be used or gifted!
Re: Tea Only drink it hot from a teabag--drink herbal teas quite a bit as well. DH was raised on instant tea--so he just mixes his by the glass with cold water and a little ice. I don't care for iced tea at all--well maybe with a touch of lemon and even less sugar.
Timer just went off--choc chip bars in oven--trying to find cowboy cookie recipe. Must be hiding with my camera!!!!
Thanks for complements on GMFG--was fun to do when my sewing machine was out of commission and I thought a perfect addition to an old fashioned quilt! Oh and those little hexies are addictive--some day will share what I've been up to! Have gotten pattern ready for June MB--now to pick out fabrics.

Last edited by oksewglad; 06-03-2013 at 10:51 AM.