Old 06-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Helen6869

Smile Rediscovered "new" fabric! Wizard of Oz fabric

In my searching for ideas for a baby quilt for my first great-grandbaby (still can't believe that!) I found a fat quarter collection I've had for years. It's the Wizard of Oz collection by Beth Bruske for David's Textiles. I thought well surely they had a pattern for this way back when.....so I've spent the last hour on google trying to find it!! well, maybe not. So, I decided to ask "The Board." Have any of you seen this fabric line? I think it is just beautiful. It doesn't have the pictures like the Timeless Treasures fabric from the movie (which I love also) but it has some beautiful colors and prints and you can use the pink or the blue colorway. (Do young parents even use blue and pink these days? lol) If any of you have used this and remember or still have the pattern please let me know. Google produced Nothing! I think this is pretty rare fabric and who better to have a quilt from it then new great-grandbaby. We will know Tuesday if it's a boy or girl.
Boy, this new "baby" technology is something isn't it? I never even had a sonogram way back when and somehow managed to have four babies!! teehee! But, seriously, they have lots of things we didn't have and would like to have had. back to the pattern, let me know! thanks!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-04-2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: fix title per member