View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Edie

My computer is in my sewing area. It is a teeny little area in the front room of our home and I have a little cutting table, my ironing board is my sewing machine table, my planning table. My computer is on a desk just a rolling chair away from my ironing board. I can watch the birds at the feeder out the window, the cars going by, the people watching their dogs. On the cutting table is my lamp and my cd player. And a jar of Good and Fruity candy. Hey, my whole world is in here. I have a filing cabinet that holds all of our personal papers and an area for my quilting patterns, books, etc. I have 13 plastic shoe boxes that I keep my fabric in, by color, so I have a lot of stuff in a pretty darn compact area. But it works. I have even got a little area in which to keep my water bottle, can of pop or glass of wine - it is called a window sill. So, I also utilize what is already there. Anyhow, MY QUILT - MY RULES! So that's my little corner of the world. Edie PS = What is QNNN - is that a cable channel. We don't have it, but please to tell me about it!!!!