View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 PM
MdmSew'n'Sew

I've already done two rows for WandaLou, and a somewhat crazyish row for QM. waiting for Scrapper's rows from wandalou, then send it back to QM for the final row. I was picking up scraps from my cutting table last night and found my missing rotary cutter - the hard way ... but by the time the home sweet home quilt gets here, I'm sure the bleeding will have stopped. I guess I was too optimistic about the end of my bad luck!

Also discovered that if I shake my camera, the screen miraculously reappears and I can get a shot or two - until I can get the camera I want (when it goes on sale) I will be able to take a few pictures.

WandaLou is really good about letting me know when she mails something to me, so I am pretty sure she hasn't had a chance to get Scrapper's rows to me yet. But that's okay, as long as I get it within the next few weeks, I'm sure I can get it done and back to QM for the last row.

Hugs to all,
MdmSew'n'Sew

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Helloooooooo, anyone there? How are we doing on rows? Mailing done? Scrapper, tap tap tap, Mdmsonsew tap tap tap. Wanda you got them in the mail as well? Anyone receive some rows? Photos anyone? Hello.....