Old 06-04-2013, 04:59 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...how close do you live to your DS? Those babies are soooo cute. Little Isa has a mischievous yet wise look in her eyes. Full of personality.OK...yes to the damage from critters if any kind in the garden. I found the beginnings of a burrow under the old stump I'm taming. I think I will have to put up some fencing to save my cabbage and peppers.
QNS...how long have you lived where you are now? Your yard has so many mature plants! Thanks for the tour.
Dubib...happy house hunting. Do you have pictures of what you did on retreat?
QuiltE....your Friends link is really busy. I have a saying I want to have embroideried on a block which has been holding me up. I might just have to use liquid pens and get it done.
Mirabelle....take the time you need. We'll sit quietly with you and your cuppa joe and maybe some if Carrie's and OK's cookies in the virtual RV. BTW...I did see a glimpse if it in QNS's garden tour.
I pruned the roses yesterday since they were so heavy they were causing the bushes to sprawl. I also got some mulch to spread but I think I'll wait a day. My hip popped out if socket when I slipped in the soft dirt. It feels okay this morning but another day before I work on uneven, soft ground is in order. I'm loving the special quilt which I'll call WW which stands for Wounded Warrior. I'll put another row on the class project this morning and be able to play this afternoon. Have a good day everyone.