Old 06-04-2013, 05:38 AM
BuzzinBumble

Bertie I love your quilt too! The eagle is wonderful and I love your little touches with embroidery! Cogito you have one speedy and great partner!.

Sue, I placed an order with Cotton Pickers for a Judy Niemeyer table runner pattern that they had run out of at the quilt show. While I was on their website I wrote a note to tell them who skaduzy is. Wow that is some quilt store from the pictures I can see online. Lucky you!

Thanks Krystyna - we do try to make things look cozy. Our problem is the piling up habit both DH and I have. Right now things still look nice from preparing for our daughter's wedding. I hope you can salvage your pot - that's a great idea to use it for wool boiling.

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
Hot flashes are a darn nuisance especially in the middle of winter as you are trying to hand quilt a large quilt on your lap - some nights I declare I just may have to become the first nudie quilter (and NO there won't be any pictures if I do)
Toooo funny Lynnie! You probably don't want us drawing up a visual in our minds... hee hee. I had to remind myself that it is hot in wintertime down under.