Old 06-04-2013, 07:58 AM
janRN

Anael, will be thinking about Isa. And per another thread: NO, I will not show you The Box That Will Never Be Opened. At the rate I'm filling it, I'm going to need to build a storage shed in the yard. It will be The Shed That Will Never Be Opened LOL!

Bev, sounds like you had a great time (except for the car trouble.) What a great present you gave yourself to be able to spend all that time with friends and family. Glad everyone is home safe.

I made myself a promise that I would get one of my Quilts for Rosie quilted this week. I've practice, followed videos, read books, etc., and I've come to the conclusion that I am not an FMQer. I did fine on my Viking with the feed dogs down and just stitching over lines. But the Sweet 16 doesn't have feed dogs and I'm the one (supposedly) in control of speed. Well, I feel out of control--lines are jerky, I miss the drawn lines, and it looks like ****. I have 4 out of 12 blocks done and I'm determined to finish it. Sorry for the hissy fit but I'm so wanting to do FMQ and have it look nice. Oh well, I can add this quilt to The Box.