View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Judith1005

Hi Ladies,

I just want to let you all know that I received my quilt top back today. It is absolute perfect! I LOVE it. I am grinning from ear to ear.

Paula, I love how your round brought in the gold and MY love of polka dots.

SewHappy, I love how you brought back the turquoise and framed the first two rounds. I LOVE the turquoise fabric you brought in.

TamMoo, I Love the fun squares you used. I love the solid turquoise fabric you used. How fun to bring solids in! I love it. I also love how you added in the corner squares with some fun embroidery.

YaYa, I absolutely love your Tipped Bricks border. I HAVE to try this someday. I love the bright and cheery yellow you brought in. And, I love that you also used red polka dots in a slightly different size. Can you say "squeal" with delight.

Nancy, I love how you framed the whole thing with the beautiful buttery gold yellow solid. I am starting to just LOVE solids. I love the thin center border print. So fun. Your cornerstones, are perfect. I LOVE them. Are they apples or cherries? Hm, I could call my quilt Cherries Jubilee or Apple of my eye. Any votes one way or the other? I love there tiny little stems and leaves. I am still smiling.

I cannot thank you all enough. My finished quilt top has brought a smile to my face. It is perfect. I LOVE it. You have all made this one of the best experiences of my life. And, I can't thank you enough.

I had thought to add a final border on it when it came home. But, Like Paula, I just think it looks perfect the way it is. I LOVE it and can't wait to finish it. It makes me sooo happy to just see. I love it and it is perfect!! Thank You ALL!!
Attached Thumbnails sam_0960.jpg   sam_0961.jpg   sam_0963.jpg