Old 06-05-2013, 07:35 PM
mercysland*

Anael—I loved seeing the pictures of the babies and Mick that you posted a week or so back. My prayers are
with you all, too.

Mirabelle—Beautiful purple afghan. I'm sure your daughter will love it.

dublb—You are not the only one who learned a lot from sewing the quilts. Me, too! Samplers are so much
fun.

janRN—Loved your Steeler wall quilt. (I'll hide that comment from my Green Bay Packer family I think it will raffle for more than you expect. I went on my quilt tour tonight and saw your PC quilt with the baby blocks on the beautiful blue border. It came out great!

oksewglad—Yes, I love all the things that this group shares--truly. I enjoyed seeing your PC work in progress. I like playing with EQ, too.

QuiltE—You made a wonderful PC quilt. I really enjoyed the addition of the extra blocks. My personal favorites are the pig and the cow. Thanks for posting your FW quilt, too. I especially liked the rich colors of the green and tan, and your quilting is simply beyond gorgeous!

JeanieG—Please tell me about the border on your PC quilt. Are those solid (not pieced) blocks of fabric, I can't quite tell? However you did it, I loved how it came out.

Thanks so much to all of you who posted your quilts again for me to see. I enjoyed my tour very much. I hope that I didn't miss any quilts, but if I did, please tell me.