Old 06-06-2013, 04:23 AM
Elisabrat

oooh An ice cream shop? Can I come on over and help you out with that? I could eat my way from the left to the right, you will get rich and well.. I will be fat enough to roll out of there! Its so hot out here low 90's here today. Sat is supposed to be 110 in Sacramento which means 100 here. ugh. thank you for the Air Conditioning which I am about to use.. sigh. I dont like heat much. High 70's is fine with me.

I am moving on the 22nd. Its coming so fast, Steve's leg is still not grand he wont leave the house or deck he doesnt want anyone to know that he is hurt. Grand. So he isnt getting much done. Thankfully my friend comes over on Monday to help me get everything in the truck to the dump, finish that corner in the oven I can't reach and well get some s...t done. I am ready and so ready to be out of here. Today a couple calls to finish the close out of phones etc here.. and dialysis. I am so useless on these days talk about the wet noodle syndrome! I did decide on the colors for my round robin quilt. Blues, creams and browns. not exactly exciting. I want a cabin, trees, bear claw blocks stuff like that. its for the man. he is always watching me make stuff for someone else he will be thrilled with something for him. and best part is he wont see a single thing that is happening to it before it comes home and then I can sneak it over to Jans for quilting!! a real suprise. I suck at those so this will help tremendously. Phew.