Old 06-06-2013, 11:34 AM
foufymaus

Hello again!

First of all my apologies for the size of the photos. They are rather large. I'll limit how many photos I'll post here and just create an Imgur Album http://imgur.com/a/sYF8a (<-more photos) you can look at. Also ignore the mess behind the sewing cabinet. We're in the process of spring cleaning and things are messy. HAHA.

Well after i went through a thread monster i found in one of the drawers. I found I purchased more than I thought I did. Lets see, I think I counted 15 different presser foot(feet), and a total of 9 different Cam's for a total of 18 different stitches this machine is capable of. I really only bought the machine for the ruffler (pleater?) foot. I wanted to buy one at Jo-Anne's but they were asking, I think $15. bucks. It also came with the instruction manual!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417488[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417487[/ATTACH]

As you can see I got everything in the pic for the low low price of $25. That include the cabinet, the machine, all the feet. So i'd say i'm rather pleased with what i ended up getting.

Some of the photos are blurry, especially the front facing one. But it does look like the one in the photo above so i figured i'm safe. There are some close up of it's innards. The ruler i placed so you can see how big the cams are. As you can see the front badge of the Kenmore folds down so you can get to the cam:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417489[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417480[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417481[/ATTACH]

Here is the bent thread thingy i had first posted about:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417483[/ATTACH]

This is the flattened bobbin wheel too. LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]417486[/ATTACH]

What i didn't post and totally spazzed about when i was taking the photos was the great texture of the door that opened to reveal the sewing arm. It's almost a woven basket type texture. Next time I'll definitely capture that.

This is the SN Plate:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417490[/ATTACH]
Here's her tender underbelly:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417491[/ATTACH]

She's an old girl who's roots lie in Western Germany. *nods* yup, she never knew a unified Germany until after the wall fell in '89.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417492[/ATTACH]

So... continued in the next post. I need more photo space. LOL
Attached Thumbnails hoochkx.jpg   61tjfb4.jpg   mcqibzd.jpg   ojlopug.jpg   wdaq7zz.jpg  

fej9z7p.jpg   p8rd2x6.jpg   gc3aij0.jpg   3m8s1ng.jpg   ouwdhk9.jpg  

Last edited by foufymaus; 06-06-2013 at 11:40 AM.